Let’s welcome new members who joined us in the month of September as Charter Members.
- Taz Singh – Taz is the founding member and Principal of Corporate Tax Incentives and has over 20 years of experience in tax and business incentives. He is an experienced entrepreneur and angel and VC investor.
- Kwan Lee – Kwan is the CEO of Martplan Insurance Agency, Inc. and the President of Plotchain, Inc. He is an insurance professional with over 35 years of experience. He is also an expert in blockchain and cyber security.
- Pankaj Kumar – Pankaj has over two decades of entrepreneurial & technology experience. He co-founded Unify Dots (specialized in Business Application Software including ERP, CRM and AI). Prior to that he co-founded Ignify which was later acquired by HITACHI Solutions.
- Ritu Raj Bhushan – Ritu Raj is the Vice President, and Partner at Genpact. He is a pioneer of Digital Strategy & Transformation within major global organizations such as PwC and Genpact with a passion for innovation, productivity, and commercial growth.
- Venki Ramachandran – Venki is an AI Thought-Leader in the clean energy technology space. He invests, mentors/teaches, and consults with clean-energy startups on strategy and technology. He has successfully launched two startups in this domain, both with successful exits.
- Shailesh Jadia – Seasoned technology leader with rich experience in Data-driven solutions, technology innovation, and analytics. Experience in helping fortune 500 clients with the full spectrum of data solutions.
- Geeta Rajagopalan – Geeta is the President and CEO of United Semiconductors LLC, Los Alamitos, CA. She has over 30 years of research and technology development experiences including close to 20 years being a women entrepreneur as the founder of United Semiconductors.
TiE Charter Members (CMs) are successful, high-profile entrepreneurs, corporate intrapreneurs, and thought leaders who have reached a stage in their professional life when they are ready, willing, and able to contribute to fellow members.
TiE SoCal is among the most vibrant TiE Chapters and the impressive number of our Charter Members makes it an elite club.
- Why attending pitch events is crucial for startup success - January 24, 2023
- What Happened At TiE SoCal in September - October 14, 2022
- Welcoming New Members To The TiE SoCal Charter Member Group – October Edition - October 4, 2022